Todd M. Richman
Phone: (215) 569-1299
Toll Free: (877) 875-2927
Fax: (215) 569-2741
Email Attorney Todd M. Richman
Todd M. Richman, an associate at The Killino Firm, PC, marshals his decade’s long career in the legal profession to fight relentlessly for individuals and their families faced with often tragic, catastrophic loss. Attorney Richman is equally passionate about the law and providing his clients with representation that embraces their individual dignity. He embraces each client interaction from a perspective of compassion, and a deeply-rooted desire to provide his clients superlative guidance in an often fraught and difficult time.
Attorney Richman strives to give his clients a voice through his advocacy, and he is proud to have been trusted to handle a wide range of often sensitive, personal injury claims, including fatality matters. He is highly-experienced in oral argument, deposition, and the negotiation of complex matters, all of which he approaches from a perspective of integrity and focus.
A non-exhaustive list of the types of cases Attorney Richman has worked on includes:
- Catastrophic auto injury claims
- Catastrophic premises liability claims
- Catastrophic product liability claims
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the negligence of another, you should contact Attorney Richman immediately and toll free at 877-875-2927. He will respond promptly to your call so you can experience The Killino Firm Difference.
- Widener University School of Law; 1993
- Villanova University; 1989
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Attorney Richman has previously lectured regarding the discovery of social media information and with respect to subrogation issues. Additionally, he has been a guest host of Court Radio regarding a variety of legal topics.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Attorney Richman is a dog-lover, avid guitarist, and enjoys studying American and medieval history.