Phone: (215) 569-1299
Toll Free: (877) 875-2927
Fax: (215) 569-2741
Email Attorney Josh Kirsch
Joshua L. Kirsch, an associate at The Killino Firm, PC, brings to bear over 16 years of litigation experience to fight relentlessly for his clients in all manner of personal injury claims. Attorney Kirsch embraces an individualized approach to each of his cases, recognizing that behind each injury is the story of a person deeply hurt and deserving of dignity and respect. As a litigator, Attorney Kirsch tirelessly pursues his clients’ claims, from an approach that embraces a deep compassion for his clients with the utmost of integrity. Over his many years of experience, Attorney Kirsch has honed his advanced oral advocacy and research skills, thorough understanding of the law and rules governing civil actions, and his individualized-approach to each case, to achieve numerous successful results on behalf of his clients.
A non-exhaustive list of the types of cases Attorney Kirsch has worked on includes:
- Catastrophic medical malpractice claims
- Catastrophic auto injury claims
- Catastrophic premises liability claims
- Catastrophic product liability claims
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the negligence of another, you should contact Attorney Kirsch immediately and toll free at 877-875-2927. He will respond promptly to your call so you can experience The Killino Firm Difference.
- Albany Law School, Union University; 2001 (with Highest Honors)
- State University of New York at Albany; 1998 (with Highest Honors)
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
Early on, Attorney Kirsch began honing his legal writing and research skills on his law school’s Law Review. His drive to persevere led him to graduate as both the Valedictorian of his law school class and with a 4.0 GPA from his undergraduate studies.
Articles Attorney Kirsch has authored or co-authored have appeared in the New York Law Journal, Nassau Lawyer, Yoga Digest, and Home Business Magazine. He previously had the privilege to serve as a co-lecturer for a program presented by the Clear Law Institute.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Attorney Kirsch is a certified yoga teacher, martial artist, and violinist.