Jeffrey B. Killino
Toll Free: (877) 875-2927
Email Attorney Killino
Jeffrey B. Killino, Managing Member of The Killino Firm, PC, advocates tirelessly for his clients. He searches relentlessly beneath the surface of tragedy, to discover what really happened in any particular case. Attorney Killino prides himself on his ability to relate to his clients, in order to assist them through the sometimes intensely difficult moments that arise because of their serious injuries or the loss of a loved one.
Attorney Killino has a special interest and dedication to child safety. He has fought aggressively to protect the rights of injured children throughout the nation. In a class action lawsuit he successfully compelled Mattel to provide free testing for all children who may have suffered lead-poisoning related to 1.5 million toxic toys. However, Attorney Killino’s extensive litigation experience is varied and as the leader of The Killino Firm, he has the ability to handle nearly any conceivable type of personal injury claim. For example, Attorney Killino spearheaded a class action resulting in a nation-wide recall of 450,000 tires manufactured in China. A non-exhaustive list of the types of cases Attorney Killino has handled includes:
- Birth injury and death
- Medical malpractice, including wrongful death
- Trucking and other catastrophic collisions
- Playground injuries
- Product defect injuries
Attorney Killino investigates his clients’ cases exhaustively and works tirelessly to hold every responsible party accountable. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the negligence of another, you should contact Attorney Killino immediately and toll free at 877-875-2927. He will respond promptly to your call so you can experience The Killino Firm Difference.
Attorney Killino’s tenacity and trial advocacy skills, including the use of innovative courtroom technology, have earned him recognition and praise in countless forums. Attorney Killino’s knowledge and expertise has awarded him invitations to appear on major television networks such as: CNN, ABC, Fox and the Discovery Channel. Some of the television shows he has appeared in include: Good Day Philadelphia, Good Day LA, LA Fox and Friends and CN8 Money Matters.
He has also been quoted in several major publications including:
- National Law Journal
- Philadelphia Inquirer
- Philadelphia Daily News
- New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Business Week
Attorney Killino was also quoted in Toy Monster: The Big, Bad World of Mattel, a book written by Jerry Oppenheimer. He regularly contributes to the American Association for Justice Exchange legal education program, both as a speaker and through the preparation of papers and litigation support packages.
Attorney Killino was recognized in 2008 by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Temple University, James Beasley School of Law (Master’s Degree in Trial Advocacy, with Honors); 2004
- Widener University Law School; 2000
- Wilkes University; 1997
- The United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Attorney Killino has been admitted pro hac vice, to various jurisdictions throughout the country
Attorney Killino is affiliated with various associations, including:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice Leaders Forum
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Board of Governors of the New Lawyers Division of the American Association for Justice
- Toxic, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Torts Group
- Medical Negligence Information Exchange Group
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- Super Lawyers
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Attorney Killino is an avid boat enthusiast.